Thursday, January 2, 2014

Love is Love

January 2, 2014 

     2014, who knew we could make it this far? In a world full of all kinds of bad, there is still some goodness shining light through the darkness of the world. I can guess this is the only reason why. 

     The World has changed so much over the years, don't you think? A few decades pass and the majority of people's views and priorities have drifted so far from what they once were, though money, greed, and power still seem to top the charts of some. I, personally, hope that can change to something like care, help, and God. A girl can only dream, right? 
     Speaking of dreaming, I have a dream. Well, I have many dreams but one that tops my list is being a writer. As you can tell, I kind of like to write, hints why I'm writing my rambling, empty thoughts down right now. Although, I don't think I'm particularly good. I write anyway, though. I write about everything and anything, but my favorite is love. It's mysterious, delightful, and what everyone hopes to stumble upon in life at some point in time. It's a part of that shining light of goodness and hope through the darkness of the world, as I mentioned earlier. 
     Love is complicated but blissful, confusing but magical. Love is so puzzling people have spent their entire lives trying to find out why it happens, why it’s so strong, and why we all crave to have it, and every single person has failed to find a single answer. I think that we have to make our own definition of love, and even though they might end up being wrong, who cares? Love is love, and it will always be that way. It's one thing that hasn't changed over all this time. From way back in 1595 when Shakespeare wrote about Romeo and Juliet, to 2014 with me writing about my idea of what it is, love is still that magical, mysterious thing everyone wants. That's why I love writing about love. 
                                                                
                                                                                                                              xoxo,
                                                                                                                               WriterGirl
     

No comments:

Post a Comment